- Identifying your internal messaging, creating your identity, learning communication skills.
- The best plan to grow and stay unstuck in life.
- How to create more meaningful relationships with yourself and others.
- Needing more personalised advice to solidify your sense of self.
- How to become more professional in your workplace.
- How to write your story and where to begin.
- Inspiration and advice on how to stand out from the crowd in a noisy world.
- Making the transition into your future journey from a place of uncertainty.
Mentoring is for individuals who are serious about moving forward; shifting from good to great, from skilled to superb.
It is for someone who wishes to challenge their potential and truly optimise their results in all areas of life.
Do you sometimes wish there was someone you could talk to about your life, about your ideas?
At The Empowerment Club, I offer short and long-term mentoring to help you shift in every area of your life.
I believe to be at the top of our game in all that we do we must understand how to navigate ourselves, unlock and reload what we need to, and learn to move forward from within.
Mentoring is a coming together that creates excellent change at speed to propel you forward and fast track you to where you want to be.
I’m often asked by potential clients if they can pick my brains.
In fact, it can be anywhere up to 5-6 inquiries a week.
If I said yes to all of them, I would be doing full-time volunteer work!
So, as a result, I offer limited once-off 1-1 or small group VIP Strategy Days for clients who may not need a full mentoring program, but just a one-off session on a specific area of their life.
These are a quick injection of motivation inspiration and advice or help where you just want all the short-cuts.
Sessions include feedback, advice, and resources specific to the challenge you’re having.
Call me to make an appointment if you’d like to explore if this is right for you.